Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Janina's Dad


The point of view is originally set by a boy who see's Jackboots/Nazi's as really cool people and he actually wants to be a Nazi. Everything is a dreamland for him, but now I'll switch view in a darker theme and replace the point of view with Janina's dad.

We are no longer human beings, we're considered animals. Nazis have forced us to live in the ghetto of the damned. My wife and I live in factories now just to get by. We even have to rely on this little theif who is obsessed with his name for food. I couldn't imagine a more evil place than Germany. Why punish the jews, why hate us? We have done nothing wrong!

 Things are not the same, it's not fair. At least Janina has a friend to support her through this terrible time. I have heard that America is free for everyone. If I get enough money I bet I could get there in time, let's just pray that we get there safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment